Buttock Augmentation Specialist in Bay Area, Los Gatos CA
The size, shape, and contour of the buttocks are all improved through buttock augmentation. The buttocks’ underlying tissue has a better tone after a buttock lift. Visit CA Aesthetics for butt augmentation with implants in the Bay Area, Los Gatos, California, if you desire amazing contours. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 555 Knowles Drive, Suite 218 Los Gatos, CA 95032. We serve clients from Los Gatos CA, Campbell CA, Saratoga CA, Cupertino CA, San Jose CA, Mountain View CA, and surrounding areas.
Buttock augmentation, commonly known as “Brazilian Butt Lift”, or “BBL”, has becoming a top trending plastic surgery procedure, as modern trends have put greater emphasis on shapely curves involving the torso, hip, and buttocks. Buttock enhancement can be achieved using implants, fat grafting, or Sculptra (non-surgical). BBL refers to the fat grafting method. At the time of your consultation, Dr. Li will analyze your torso and buttocks in detail and discuss whether buttock augmentation is a good option for you.
In fat grafting, targeted 3D liposuction is first performed in areas with extra fat such as the abdomen, flanks, back, and/or thighs. The fat is then processed to remove excess material and then carefully and artistically injected into the buttocks and bilateral hips. The targeted liposuction slims the torso, whereas the fat grafting into the buttocks and bilateral hips further accentuates the hip-to-waist ratio.
If surgery is not what you prefer, then buttock and hips enhancement with Sculptra may better fit your needs.
ARE THERE OTHER NAMES FOR THIS PROCEDURE?
Buttock Augmentation Surgery has also been known as “Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery”. More recently, this surgery has also been described as “Safe Subcutaneous Buttock Augmentation”. All these names describe the same surgery, which is to use fat grafting or fat transfer to build buttock and/or hip size and projection.
IS THIS PROCEDURE SAFE?
I am proud to offer Buttock Augmentation Surgery to patients all over the Bay Area. My technique involves first performing 3D Liposuction of your torso and sometimes legs to reduce fullness in the abdomen and back. This creates a tapered result leading up to your buttocks and hips. The fat is collected and kept safe in a closed system, and is processed before injection to filter out excess material. The last step involves artistically transferring the fat to your buttocks and hips, which is carefully injected into the tissues underneath your skin (subcutaneous fat). These steps increase both the likelihood of fat graft survival and make this procedure safe for you.
WHAT DOES DR. LI DO DIFFERENTLY?
I consider your torso, buttocks, and hips as a single continuous, harmonious unit. My goal is to therefore enhance your curves and shape, building on your existing body/anatomy, rather than focusing on a certain projection, size, or injection volume. I perform this procedure under general anesthesia and take the time to perform both the liposuction and fat grafting with you in multiple positions. It takes more effort and time, but NO SHORTCUTS are taken to enhance the aesthetics of your buttock and hips.
SURGERY UNDER GENERAL ANESTHETIC
GO HOME THE SAME DAY (DAY SURGERY)
RETURN TO NORMAL ACTIVITIES IN 1 WEEK
PERMANENT RESULTS WITH YOUR OWN FAT
3D-LIPOSUCTION CONTOURING OF YOUR TORSO
INCREASE YOUR BUTTOCK PROJECTION AND FULLNESS
INCREASE YOUR HIP PROJECTION AND FULLNESS
ENHANCE YOUR HIP-TO-WAIST RATIO AND AESTHETIC CURVES
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE SURGERY
- You will be evaluated by Dr. Li at the time of your initial consultation to determine if buttock augmentation is the best option for you
- You will be required to quit smoking and oral contraceptives 4 weeks before surgery
- You will need to complete testing before surgery, which may include a physical with your PCP/primary physician, blood work, and an ECG
- Prescriptions will be sent to your local pharmacy, please obtain these medications ahead of time and bring them to your surgery
- A deposit is required to secure your surgery date
- Full payment is required 2 weeks before surgery; payment options include cash, cashier’s check, or credit through Alphaeon or CareCredit
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER SURGERY
- General anesthesia can sometimes cause generalized body soreness and fatigue for a couple of days
- Maximum discomfort will occur in the first few days after surgery and gradually improve
- You will be provided a compression garment to wear; it is recommended that you wear this for 6 weeks to help shape your body and minimize swelling
- It is recommended that you do not sit, as much as possible, for 2 weeks after fat grafting
- You may experience temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, or a burning sensation over areas you had liposuction and/or fat grafting; bruising and swelling takes several weeks to improve; numbness takes a couple months to normalize
- Scars may be red and firm for approximately 6 months before they soften and fade